Our ambition is to have an impact beyond our investments
Today, the World Cancer Day marks the final year of its ‘I Am and I Will’ campaign1 which aims to shows how our actions impact people and communities around us. At Candriam, we believe that as investors, all of us have a role to play in the global fight against cancer, through our support of research and treatment.
Because our ambition is to have an impact beyond our investments, Candriam donates part of its revenues to various cancer-research institutes. Candriam is set contribute over €450,000 just this year. So that your investments will help fight cancer twice.
Oncololgy investing at Candriam: facts & figures2
- 2 years of Impact Investing
- USD 2 000 million in assets
- A team of 4 fund managers and analysts with an average of 16 year experience
- + 31% performance vs 13.1% for its benchmark the MSCI World in 20203
- A fund registered in 12 countries
- 235 institutional investors and distributors who joined representing USD 1432 net subscriptions
- More than 10 institutes and foundations supported through some 450 000€ of donations
|→ DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS STRATEGY?|
Invested capital and performance are not guaranteed and there is a risk of capital loss. The net asset value of the Fund may decrease, and is exposed to the following risks in particular: capital loss risk, equity risk.
2 Data as at end of 31.01.2021
3 Performance of the C share class of Candriam Equitlies L Oncology. Past Performances are not an indicator of future performances and are not constant over time. The fund is managed actively, with reference MSCI World NR. For further information about this index and its use, please consult the fund’s key investor information document (KIID).